About Dr. Thu Ngoc Diem Nguyen, DC, DOT Medical Examiner:
I believe that everyone's body is different and in order to reach as well as maintain their health goals, one must identify and define them; such as managing pain; reducing or alleviating symptoms; regain or maintain daily life activities. I will work with you to reach your health goals by learning to understand your body, understand your symptoms, and respect your body's structure. My personal and professional experiences with medicine and health care combined with my medical as well as chiropractic education, I am well prepared to fulfill my passion to help my patients in figuring out ways to resolve complicated health issues.
Education & Training:
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, CA
Doctor of Chiropractic.
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Bachelor of Arts, General Biology with minor in Chemistry
Graduated Cum Laude
Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Hue, Vietnam
Doctor of Medicine, Internal Medicine
Qui Nhon Hospital, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
Medical Staff, Internal Medicine Physician
- Advanced Activator Technique, Proficiency rated
- Cox-Flexion Distraction Level I and II
- Graston Technique
- DC, Chiropractor, California
- Medical Examiner, California. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Have a suggestion? Please contact Dr. Thu Ngoc Diem Nguyen, DC.